Scary Berry Muffin
Your kids don’t have to be scared of their vegetables with this spooky dessert!
Veggies Made Great Blueberry Oat Muffins
Strawberries for Muffin toppers
1/2 cup Strawberry Puree
Pinch Sea Salt
3 Sticks Unsalted Butter
24 ounces Powdered Sugar
2 Tablespoons Milk
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
White Chocolate Chips
Piping bag/Ziploc Bag
Decorating Tip (Optional)
Green Food Coloring
1. Prepare Muffin according to directions. (Microwave or Defrost). Let cool.
2. Prepare Strawberry Puree. (We recommend pureeing fresh strawberries).
3. Beat butter on high for about 5 minutes
4. Slowly add powdered sugar and pinch of sea salt to butter and mix until fully incorporated.
5. Add vanilla and milk and mix. Add strawberry puree and blend until incorporated. Add green food coloring until frosting turns green. Put icing into piping bag.
6. Melt chocolate chips and white chocolate chips according to directions. Place in separate bowls. Start decorating strawberries to make monster mouths. Place in refrigerator.
7. Remove cream from Oreos and place Oreo wafers into a plastic bag. Beat Oreos until crumbly.
8. Start piping icing onto muffins. Place Oreo crumble on top, followed by strawberry monster. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to join our Halloween Giveaway here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Hl6paB5CI/
Tried this recipe at home or have a recipe you want to share? We’d love to see it! Send us your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: www.allrecipes.com/cook/gardenlites